5in GM Suspension Lift Kit (07-13 Avalanche)
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install (SKU: 208)
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- Minor cutting and drilling is required.
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
|Est. Install Time||8-10 hours|
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers (SKU: 208)
- Differential drop brackets
- CV spacers
- Lower skid plate
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- Coil spring spacers
- Sway-bar links
- Track bar bracket
- Shock extensions
- Optional: (2) Premium N2.0 Series Lifted Struts [+$200] (SKU: 208.23)
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|1295/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|305/70 R17||17x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|2305/65 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|2305/55 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1 Factory 18in & 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4in wheel spacers with 295 tires|
|2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels|