4in GM Suspension Lift Kit (15-18 Canyon/Colorado 4WD)
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory track width.
- Maintains factory-like ride.
- No welding or strut disassembly required to install.
- No tie rod cutting or replacing required.
- Front skid plate features a laser cut "RC" logo.
- Lifted knuckles are designed to keep as close to OE geometry as possible.
- Rear lift blocks are fabricated - stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit ZR2 models
- Requires aftermarket wheels - Factory wheels will NOT work.
- Highly recommended that aftermarket wheels, and / or wheel spacers, be hub-centric
|Est. Install Time||8-10 hours|
- Lifted knuckles
- Lower strut extensions
- Strut clamps
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Differential drop brackets
- Sway-bar links
- Brake line brackets
- Front skid plate
- Lower skid plate
- 2.5in fabricated lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- (2) Premium N3 series [rear]
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|Requires aftermarket wheels - Factory wheels will NOT work|
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit prior to installation.