6in GM Suspension Lift Kit (07-13 1500 PU 4WD)
Gain ride height at an incredible value with Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Lift for 4WD '07 - '13 Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups. This massive lift affords your truck the ability to run up to an impressive 295/60R-20 tire on factory wheels. Our beefy, 100% Laser-Cut lifted knuckles are designed for a precision fit to your vehicle. Includes a set of front and rear high-clearance crossmembers featuring the "RCX" logo. This 6-inch Lift also comes with a set of durable, fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks that offer a huge boost while helping prevent axle wrap issues. Give your pickup a lifted and leveled stance easily, with no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust required to install! Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Read More
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
|Est. Install Time||8 - 10 hours|
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers
- Brake line brackets
- CV spacers
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- 5.75" fabricated lift blocks
- (2) Rear Premium N3 series
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|1,2285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|2305/65 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/60 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|2305/55 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1 Factory 18in & 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4in wheel spacers with 295 tires|
|2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels|