5in GM Suspension Lift Kit (07-13 1500 PU 4WD)
As low as $999.95Free Shipping
Overhaul your '07 - '13 Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickup with Rough Country's jaw-dropping 5-inch Suspension Lift. Gain enough clearance to run up to 33-inch tires on factory 20-inch wheels with this all-inclusive kit.
Overhaul your '07 - '13 Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickup with Rough Country's jaw-dropping 5-inch Suspension Lift. Gain enough clearance to run up to 33-inch tires on factory 20-inch wheels with this all-inclusive kit. A set of lifted knuckles, front and rear crossmembers, 4.5-inch fabricated rear blocks, and upper strut spacers help your truck achieve a monster stance. This 1500 lif kit also ships with differential drop brackets, cv spacers, sway-bar drop brackets, and rear brake line brackets to maintain optimum angles after lifting. A durable lower skid plate keeps crucial components protected, and our Premium N3 shocks allow for uncompromised off-road performance. Featuring 100% precision laser cut materials designed by Rough Country engineers, this 1500 lift kit installs easy and fits like a glove.Read More
- Can run 33" tires on factory 20" wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Maintains smooth, factory-like ride
- Increased ground clearance
- Structurally engineered for lifted applications
- Infinitely Variable Damping
- Leak-proof piston seal
- Massive 1 3/8in Bore
- Silver powder coat finish
- 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Monotube design
- Internal floating piston
- 46mm high-flow piston
- Fast heat dissipation
- 36kN Tensile Strength
- Mounts inverted
- T6061 brushed aluminum body
- 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
Optional N3 Loaded Struts
Optional V2 Monotube Shocks
Notes - Important
|Est. Install Time||8-10 hours|
In the Box
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers (SKU: 262.20/262.22)
- Brake line brackets
- CV spacers
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- 4.5in fabricated lift blocks
- (2) Premium N3 Series (Rear)
- Optional: (2) Performance 2.2 Series (Rear) [+$50] (SKU: 262.22)
- Optional: (2) Premium N2.0 Series Lifted Struts (Front) [+$200] (SKU: 262.23)
- Optional: (2) Premium N2.0 Series Lifted Struts (Front) / (2) Performance 2.2 Series Shocks (Rear) [+$250] (SKU: 262.24)
- Est. Install Time: 8-10 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|295/55R20||Factory 20||6x5.5||-||0.25" Spacer|
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit prior to installation
Opens in a new window Opens an external site Opens an external site in a new window