7.5in GM Suspension Lift Kit (07-13 1500 PU 2WD)
- Can run 35" tires on factory 20" wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install (SKU: 263.20/263.22)
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- SKU: 263.20 includes Front Upper Strut Spacers w/Rear N2.0 Shocks ONLY
- SKU: 263.23 includes N2.0 Lifted Front Struts w/Rear N2.0 Shocks
|Est. Install Time||8-10 hours|
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers (SKU: 263.20)
- Brake line brackets
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- 7in fabricated lift blocks
- (2) Premium N2.0 Series (Rear)
- Optional: (2) Premium N2.0 Series Lifted Struts (Front) [+$200] (SKU: 263.23)
|Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models|
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|1,2295/70 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|2315/65 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/60 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|2315/55 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1 Factory 18in & 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4in wheel spacers with 295 tires|
|2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels|