6 Inch Lift Kit Chevy C1500/K1500 Truck 2WD (1988-1999)
Get a total transformation for your truck with Rough Country’s 6-inch Suspension Lift for 88-98 2WD 1500 pickups. This kit offers enough clearance to run 33x12.50 tires for an improved, aggressive look and better off-road performance.
Rough Country’s 6-inch Suspension Lift maintains an incredible ride quality. Each kit includes a set of durable coil springs that provide a smooth ride and enhanced vibration damping - a fantastic improvement over the aging factory springs! This kit also includes Rough Country's premium N3 shocks. These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN tensile strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint.
Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Increased ground clearance
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- New coil springs breath life back into older suspension.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes - Important
- ONLY fits models with 5 lug wheels.
- 33x12.50 tires may require slight trimming or inner fender adjustment
- Some early 88-91 trucks may require updated 92-98 bearings & rotors to install new spindles
|Est. Install Time||6 - 8 hours|
In the Box
- Front lifted Spindles
- Coil Springs
- Fabricated lift blocks
- (4) Premium N3 series
- Est. Install Time: 6 - 8 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information
Recommended Tires & Wheels
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit prior to installation