Newly redesigned for easier installation, Rough Country's 4-inch Suspension Lift Kit for '88 - '98 Chevy / GMC 1500, Tahoe, and Suburban models is an all-inclusive kit with everything you need to get rolling the right way at the right height. If you're looking for a kit that can take a beating look no further: a set of durable front and rear crossmembers, differential drop brackets, upper and lower control arm drops, massive steering link and heim joint assist link.
- Redesigned for easier installation
- Track width remains stock
- Increased ground clearance
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Torsion bar drop brackets and front skid plate feature RC laser cut logos.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes - Important
- ONLY fits models with 6 lug wheels.
- Will fit 1999 "Classic" model pickups.
- Requires minor cutting and grinding.
- Requires rerouting of the exhaust for front drive shaft clearance.
- Tahoe/Yukon, Suburban models require extended rear sway-bar links. (#1038)
- 4-Door Tahoe and Yukon models require torsion bar kit (#89501).
- Models equipped with Auto Trac will require a new aftermarket driveshaft. (#5082)
- Does NOT fit straight front axle models.