- Redesigned for easier installation
- Track width remains stock
- Increased ground clearance
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Torsion bar drop brackets and front skid plate feature RC laser cut logos.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes - Important
- ONLY fits models with 6 lug wheels.
- Will fit 1999 "Classic" model pickups.
- Requires minor cutting and grinding.
- Requires rerouting of the exhaust for front drive shaft clearance.
- Tahoe/Yukon, Suburban models require extended rear sway-bar links. (#1038)
- 4-Door Tahoe and Yukon models require torsion bar kit (#89501).
- Models equipped with Auto Trac will require a new aftermarket driveshaft. (#5082)
- Does NOT fit straight front axle models.
|Est. Install Time||6-8 hours|
In the Box
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Differential drop brackets
- Torsion bar drop brackets
- Upper control arm drop brackets
- Lower control arm drop brackets
- Kicker bars
- Front skid plate
- Lower skid plate
- Steering link
- Heim joint assist link
- Fabricated lift blocks
- (4) Premium N3 series
- Est. Install Time: 6-8 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|1999||4WD||Chevrolet||K1500 Pickup Classic|
|1999||4WD||GMC||K1500 Pickup Classic|
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|305/75 R16||Factory 16||-||-|
|305/70 R17||17x9||4.5-5in||-12 to 0mm|
|305/65 R18||18x9||4.5-5in||-12 to 0mm|
|305/55 R20||20x9||4.5-5in||-12 to 0mm|