6 Inch Lift Kit | NTD | Chevy/GMC Tahoe/Yukon 2WD/4WD (2000-2006)
We've raised the bar for our popular 6" '00 - '06 Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban Lift! We've phased out our torsion drop kit to offer the more popular and better performing Non Torsion Drop option. This NTD kit is easier to install, handles better than ever, and looks killer from any angle since you won't have that unsightly torsion bar peeking out from the underside of the vehicle. Gain greater clearance, better handling, and the cleanest looking 6" lift available!
A set of lifted front knuckles and rear coil springs allow your SUV to run up to 35" tires, while a full set of high-clearance crossmembers, differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything tucked, hidden, and at optimum angles. But the best gets even better: Now included in this kit are a set of front N3 Shocks - custom valved to the specifics of your model vehicle, and designed for balanced performance both on and off-road. Front CV spacers, sway-bar links, and a protective skid plate are also included to give you everything you need to get rolling in one of our best kits, at our best price.
This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need, and best of all this kit features Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty.Read More
- Torsion bars stay in factory location.
- Redesigned for easier installation.
- Maintains factory ride quality.
- Applicable with AutoTrac equipped models.
- Unmatched ground clearance.
- Axles maintain factory position and angle.
- No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required.
- Designed to reuse factory compression travel stops.
- Includes front application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes - Important
- Frame bracket modification required.
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- If equipped with factory 17" wheels and purchasing new wheels - the new wheels must be 17" or larger.
- Torsion bar unloading tool required for installation. Available here! SKU: 1067
- AWD models must use replacement driveshaft SKU: 5083.1
|Est. Install Time||8 - 10 hours|
In the Box
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Non-torsion bar drop brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- CV spacers
- Lower skid plate
- Sway-bar links
- Lifted coil springs
- Shock relocation brackets
- (2) Front Premium N3 series
- Est. Install Time: 8 - 10 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
Recommended Tires & Wheels