7in GM Suspension Lift Kit (07-13 Sub./Yukon XL)
Featuring a set of beefy lifted knuckles and 1/4in thick steel front and rear high-clearance crossmembers, this kit offers plenty of muscle to handle hazards both on and off-road.
A set of Lifted Coil Springs and Upper Strut Spacers provide incredible ground clearance, offering enough ride height to run up to 35in tires! This kit also features sway-bar links, shock extensions, brake line brackets, and a durable lower skid plate for unbeatable protection.
This kit also includes sway-bar drop brackets and differential drop brackets to ensure all components align properly after lifting while providing a factory-like ride and an aggressive stance. Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee! Read More
- Unmatched ground clearance from high clearance crossmember design.
- 100% precision laser cut materials used in latest computer aided design process.
- No strut disassembly or strut compressor required for installation. (SKU: 28700)
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust.
- Provides highly sought level stance when complete.
Notes - Important
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- Minor cutting and drilling is required.
- 18in or larger wheels are required.
- Please view instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- SKU: 28700 includes Front Upper Strut Spacers
- SKU: 287.23 includes N2.0 Lifted Front Struts
|Est. Install Time||8-10 hours|
In the Box
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers (SKU: 287)
- Differential drop brackets
- CV spacers
- Sway-bar brackets
- Lower skid plate
- Brake line brackets
- Lifted coil springs
- Sway-bar links
- Track bar bracket
- Shock extensions
- Optional: (2) Premium N2.0 Series Lifted Struts (Front) [+$200] (SKU: 287.23)
- Est. Install Time: 8-10 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2007-2014||2WD||GMC||Yukon XL 1500|
|2007-2014||4WD||GMC||Yukon XL 1500|
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|295/60 R20||Factory 20||6x5.5||-||0.25" Spacer|
|295/70 R18||Factory 18||6x5.5||-||0.25" Spacer|