6in GM Suspension Lift Kit (01-10 2500HD 4WD)
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Designed to run 35x12.50 tires
- One-piece quality cast CNC machined knuckles
- Integrated skid plate does not sacrifice ground clearance
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes - Important
- Requires minor modification to the front differential
- If equipped with factory 17-inch wheels and purchasing new wheels - the new wheels must be 17-inch or larger.
- Use of a 35 x 12.50 tire may require modification to the front valance.
- If equipped with a gas engine, then an exhaust reroute modification may be needed for front driveshaft clearance.
- Torsion bar unloading tool required for installation. Available below (#1067)
|Est. Install Time||6 - 8 hours|
In the Box
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Differential drop brackets
- Lower integrated HD skid plate
- CV spacers
- Sway-bar links
- Lifted blocks
- (4) Premium N3 series
- Est. Install Time: 6 - 8 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2001-2010||4WD||Chevrolet||2500 HD Pickup|
|2001-2010||4WD||GMC||2500 HD Pickup|
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|315/70 R17||17x9||-||-12 to 0mm|
|315/65 R18||18x9||-||-12 to 0mm|
|315/55 R20||20x9||-||-12 to +12mm|