6in GMC Suspension Lift Kit (14-18 1500 Denali PU 4WD w/MagneRide)
Includes a set of front and rear high-clearance crossmembers featuring the "RC" logo and a differential skid-plate. Each kit also comes with a set of durable, fabricated lift blocks that are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
Give your pickup an aggressive, lifted and level stance with incredible ride quality! Our innovative Lifted Knuckle design boosts ride height while keeping all components at the optimum angles for a factory-like ride. Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.Read More
- Can run 33-inch tires on factory 20-inch wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
Notes - Important
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- Must know if Stock Upper Control Arms are Cast Aluminum, Cast Steel, or Stamped Steel.
- ONLY fits GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- If wider than 33x12.50 tires are used, offset wheels will be required and trimming may be required.
- 18-inch or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
|Est. Install Time||8-10 hours|
In the Box
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers
- CV spacers
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Fabricated lift blocks
- Brake line brackets
- Est. Install Time: 8-10 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2014-2018||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Denali|
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|295/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|305/70 R17||17x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|2305/65 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|2305/55 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1 Factory 18in & 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4in wheel spacers with 295 tires|
|2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels|