6.5in Jeep X-series Suspension Lift System (84-01 Cherokee XJ)
The new 6.5in X-Series N3 features a transfer case drop kit, forged adjustable track bar, brake line brackets, sway-bar disconnects and a drop pitman arm, promoting optimum angles for suspension components after lifting. A set of lifted coil springs, all-new rear lifted leaf springs and rear lift shackles help your XJ gain a total of 6.5-inches of lift - plenty of clearance for 33in tires and up to 35in with minor fender trimming. This X-Series kit features Rough Country's X-Flex Control arms in the front upper and lower position. X-Flex Arms are fully adjustable, and feature a ball-in joint, massive 2.5in diameter body, and huge 1.25in threads. X-Flex Control Arm Joints have long offered considerable range, strength, and safety for off-road applications - but it doesn't stop there. This X-Series Lift now also offers N3 shocks; outfitted with rubber bushings and armed with 10-stage velocity sensitive valving, chromed hardened 9/16in piston rods, and massive 1 3/8in bores; allowing for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off-road situations - all from the same shock. So if you're looking for longevity and an uncompromising ride, look no further. Rough Country's X-Series N3 features the best of the best in off-road hardware. Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Quick disconnects quickly and easily store out of the way when not in use.
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees.
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees.
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator with CV Driveshaft are highly recommended to avoid driveline vibration.
- If running 35" tires, they will require minor fender trimming to clear.
|Est. Install Time||6-8 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||33x11.50 R15|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||3.75"|
- Lifted coil springs
- Adjustable upper control arms
- Adjustable lower control arms
- Transfer case drop kit
- Forged adjustable track bar
- Track bar bracket
- Power steering pitman arm
- Sway-bar quick disconnects
- Brake line brackets
- Lifted leaf springs
- Adjustable lift shackles
- Brake line brackets
- (4) Premium N3 series
You May Also Like
Regular Price: $1,499.95